Uluwatu Kecak with Sunset and Dinner
Price : USD 35
Visit the most popular Uluwatu temple built on a rock cliff overlooking the Indian ocean. The temple is inhabited by hundreds of monkeys. Walk along the temple with your tour guide who will provide you an overview of the temple's history. Watch the spectacular sunset while whatching the show of Traditional Kecak Dance played by more than 25 peoples in a Ramayana story. After that, have your barbeque fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay with wonderful sparkling night.
- 15.30 : Start from your Bali hotel
- 16.30 : Arrive at Uluwatu temple and go around the area
- 17.30 : Find a seat for the best view of the kecak dance and the sunset view
- 20.00 : Having a seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay
- 21.00 : Drive back to your hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All entrance fees
- Private tour.
- English & Japanese Speaking Driver
- Petrol & Tol Vee
Note : Children 4 – 11 years old, Adult 12 – 75 Years old, Minimum 2 person